Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Holidays

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season!  Chris and I spent our time on the road visiting all our families.  We enjoyed a lovely Christmas Eve with the Burns' Family.  Chris's mother gifted him and our brother-in-law seemingly harmless Nerf Guns, which has driven our poor furbabies crazy since!  We spent Christmas Day with my family, enjoying WAY too much food.  Since then, I'm happy to report we've enjoyed relaxing around the house, shopping, and playing with our Christmas presents. 

Baby Burns enjoyed the holidays too!  Even received some great gifts from the soon-to-be grandmothers.  About a week before Christmas I started feeling movements that have gradually increased.  Now (19 weeks) I feel stronger kicks and can even occassionally feel some movement on the outside.  Chris hasn't gotten the chance to feel the baby yet, but hoping he will soon.  I'm finally feeling good for the most part, and am now just waiting on a bump to appear.

No comments: