Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Wow, so it's the end of October. How in the world did the past month fly by? I've been MIA lately - why you ask? Well let's see...
- Being sick every other week is killer. While I'm not ready for cold weather to fully set in, I am looking forward to the pollen and other fall "crap" going away!
- I've been going to bed earlier and earlier.
- Work is CHAOS! We have an exciting new product launch on top of all the usual work so things have been nuts and by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is look at a computer.
- The bug is starting to really get a personality, so I really want to hang with him when he's awake...
- ....which means when he crashes I have a redic list of things to get done. I have yet to master the juggling of playing with baby and getting stuff done.
- I've been making baby food. That's been a fun process but cleaning up is pain.
- I've been quilting....as said, I get tired of staring at comptuers so I turned my attention to making a really fun quilt.
- I've been out of town. I usually try to plan my posts and pre-write on the weekends, but for the past month we've been gone EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. Yep. We have been burning up the road.
- I forgot - yeah self-explanitory.
- Fall TV is back. Yeah that's dorky but I really love tv!