Thursday, February 11, 2010

25 Week Update

It's be a little while since I last updated.  Chris and I spent the last week of January in Las Vegas for a work trip.  It was wonderful to get away for a week not to mention we got an change to see/meet some of our new co-workers.  Unfortunately, somewhere between Las Vegas and Louisville Chris caught a nasty virus that ended up as a chest infection that has lingered on for almost 2 weeks now.  And, to make matters worse, despite having him sleep in another room, I also got sick and have been fighting it this week as well. 


We have a 3 day weekend coming up and am hoping a few days of sleeping and relaxing will do the trick to get us back to normal.  I promise to post so picture of Vegas as well as a new bump picture this weekend!

So back to the baby update.  We had a great visit today and Baby Burns checked out great!  Just looking forward to May to meeting this little person!

Week: 25

Weight Gain: I've finally caught up to my pre-pregnancy weight.  So net gain is 0 at this point. 
Sleep: Pretty good.  Benadryl is still a good friend so that helps, but I find my high energy level during the day quickly crashes at night, so I'm always ready to sleep.  I can still lay on my stomach, but am finding that it's not as comfortable and Baby gets annoyed and has no problem letting me know it when I lay on my belly for too long. 
Feeling: Good but Nervous.  Minus the sickness this week, I'm eating well and have good energy levels.  All in all, I can't complain.  I am starting to find that I can't move as well as I'd like, but suppose it's just part of it.  As we get closer and closer to D-Day, nerves are starting to set in, but we're super excited so that helps us forget!
Health: Thankfully - good. Minus the sinus stuff.  Blood pressure is great, so here's hoping everything continues!
Energy: Good during the days, but quickly fades at night.  I'm learning to pace myself better, but every now and then Chris has to tell me to settle down and chill and not over do it.
Movement: Tons!  I have a crazy kid that's for sure! Baby M still likes to be extremely active in the afternoon and at night.  Chris has even gotten to play with baby which is pretty cool. 
Cravings: Chocolate - still all the time! I really love Chocolate Dounuts!  Other than that, my cravings change from day to day so I never know what I'm going to want. 

No comments: