Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Tens

Wow, so it's the end of October.  How in the world did the past month fly by? I've been MIA lately - why you ask?  Well let's see...

  1. Being sick every other week is killer.  While I'm not ready for cold weather to fully set in, I am looking forward to the pollen and other fall "crap" going away!
  2. I've been going to bed earlier and earlier.
  3. Work is CHAOS!  We have an exciting new product launch on top of all the usual work so things have been nuts and by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is look at a computer.
  4. The bug is starting to really get a personality, so I really want to hang with him when he's awake...
  5. ....which means when he crashes I have a redic list of things to get done.  I have yet to master the juggling of playing with baby and getting stuff done.
  6. I've been making baby food.  That's been a fun process but cleaning up is pain.
  7. I've been quilting....as said, I get tired of staring at comptuers so I turned my attention to making a really fun quilt.
  8. I've been out of town.  I usually try to plan my posts and pre-write on the weekends, but for the past month we've been gone EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND.  Yep.  We have been burning up the road.
  9. I forgot - yeah self-explanitory.
  10. Fall TV is back.  Yeah that's dorky but I really love tv!
So, there's my reasons.  Crappy I know.  The sad part is I really want to blog and talk about life, so I'm going to make sure I take the time going forward. 

No comments: