Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween is Near!

I love Halloween.  I also love fall {even those I hate what fall does to my allergies}, so as soon as October hits I'm ready to bust out the pumpkins.  We took Michael to his first pumpkin patch at the beginning the month - and being a great mom, I left my camera at the office {or so I thought, turns out I had it with me the entire time} so my sister was nice enough to post some pictures. 

But my favorite picture is one that I actually made.  He looked so cute in his church outfit I dressed up the picture to fit fall!



This was edited with Photoshop CS4.  I started with him sitting on the couch, then found a great pumpkin background.  Using a mask I think brush him into the pumpkins and added a little big of shadowing.  Volia!

No comments: