Friday, October 1, 2010

3WF


Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary.  Since this has been a big year - what with a baby arriving and all - vacations were sort of out of the question.  But Chris and I needed a break, so to celebrate we're heading north to my favorite city - CHICAGO!  I've loved the city for as long as I can remember, but Chris has never been!  I can't wait to wander around the city again.  I'm also seriously looking forward to some amazing pizza.  Shopping is also on the list of to-do's.  And the bug - well he's enjoying some time with his Mimi {aka my mom}.  She's got a weekend full of activities and is already worn out after just 4 hours with him.  I already miss the little guy, but I have to admit I'm really looking forward to some one-on-one time with the hubs.  The last time we had a weekend to ourselves, it didn't go so well.



No comments: