Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who Am I?

I love reading these posts - where the blogger talks about some little known facts about themself - so here I go!  I meant to post this yesterday, since I've been slacking on my Tuesday Tens - but see the last item and that pretty much sums it up!  I'll keep it brief tonight, but I'll explain each of these in upcoming posts!


- I am a natural red head - but my hair is 2 different colors depending on which side you see me from - and it's natural too.


- I love LOVE shoes!  I have over 250 pairs, but I only wear maybe 10 pairs on a regular basis.


- I have had the same pillow case for almost 10 years now.  I love my pillow case because it's the right kind of fabric that stays cool all night long. I have searched for years to find the same fabric so I can make another pillow case and increase my count to 2!


- I travel EVERYWHERE with my pillow and said pillow case!  I have yet to go on any trip - business trips included - where I did not take my pillow.


- Until a few weeks ago, my son had never had jarred baby food.  I have made everything, but had to mix in some of the jar meat.


- I love multiples - of what you might ask?  Pretty much anything.  And yes I fully admit it boarders on hoarding.


- I never thought I'd actually have kids.


- I don't sweat - at least not the way "normal" people do. (That's probably TMI)


- I could eat pizza everyday - easily!


- I haven't missed a single days worth of vitamins since I switched to gummy ones - and that's saying something!


- I have a horrible short term memory but an awesome long term one.

- After years of searching, I've finally found a book club that I love.

No comments: