Saturday, August 28, 2010

3WF


I should have posted this yesterday, but the hectic day that was it was prevented me from even looking at my computer until now.  We've had a very busy week - work is crazy, and it seems like every night we had something going on.  Wednesday after work, we enjoyed another fantastic wine tasting with our neighbors.  This time around we did Pinot Gris, which was great.  Thursday we cleaned - because last night my mother-in-law visited and spent the night, so she could see the bug.  Michael has been his usual self - happy, smiling, and all around good baby.  We really as blessed. 

As for me - I spent the morning in the Dentist's chair getting my second round of fillings.  They don't warn you of all the side effects of having a baby.  There's the obvious stuff, but since having Michael I've had to have my gallbladder removed (most likely because of the hormones in pregnancy) and I've developed cavities {which I NEVER had prior to baby}.  It's the gift that keeps on giving - but I certainly wouldn't change it for the world!

This week I had to have a second 3 words because Fantasty Football is officially starting.  For months now, husband has been plotting and practicing for the season.  He's done about a million mock drafts, has ESPN on any second I'm not around and even considered spending $10 on a magazine dedicated to the subject {I had the veto that last one}.  And now the day has come - he will officially draft at 1 PM today - which starts the crazy season. 

No comments: