Wednesday, September 15, 2010

4 Months Old

Today we've made it 1/3 of the way through a year.  I can't believe it's already been 4 months.  Our time with Michael has been so unbelievable wonderful.  Everyday I count my blessings for the gift that we've been given with such a great baby.  Of course, all parents thinks their child is the best!

The last few nights we've woken up to Michael crying because....well...we think he's hungry.  The little piglet eats at least 8 ounces every night but still wants a midnight snack.  Last night, right on schedule I heard the familiar rumblings coming from the nursery - but they weren't cries.  It took me a minute to fully tune in, but what I ulitmately heard was babbling and laughter.  The bug was enjoying his conversation with I guess the mobile, but within just a couple minutes he was off to sleep.  It made me laugh until I realized 40 minutes later I was still awake!

Tomorrow we go for the 4 month check up.  I'm betting the little guy weighs in at 17 1/2 lbs.  Chris is betting 16 lbs 10 oz.  We'll see!

No comments: